- Provide overall leadership to develop the QAU as a professional body in respect of quality assurance for higher education sector
- Provide guidance to QA Specialists for Public and Private Universities, staff, and expert panel for the development of QA mechanism at universities
- Take lead in holding discussions and consultations with the government and concerned stakeholders for establishing the national Quality Assurance and Accreditation Council Bangladesh(QAACB)
- Lead various activities of QAU as and when directed by UGC
- Coordinate all QA related activities undertaken by IQACs established at the universities
- Provide advice and assistance to IQACs on QA mechanism implementation
- Liaise between UGC and other external QA agencies
- Support various activities of QAU as and when directed by Head of QAU and UGC authority
- Leads and manage all activities under QAU component
- Plans, implements, manages, monitors and evaluates, the IQAC activities and coordinates and prepares documents related to IQAC and SA according to the Project.
Coordinate all QA related activities undertaken by IQACs established at the universities
Provide advice and assistance to IQACs on QA mechanism implementation
Liaise between UGC and other external QA agencies
Support various activities of QAU as and when directed by Head of QAU and UGC authority
Work as the resource person for training in the field of Quality Assurance, Self-Assessment, Data Management, Report Writing, Bloom's Taxonomy of Education, and Curriculum Development
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Coordinate different activities among QAU, IQAC's & HEQEP.
Analyze the Financial Management Report and Self Assesment Report of Different Universities.
Monitor the IQAC activities of Different Universities.